- Depts & Other Info
- Dollar Lots
- Contact Us
Village of Rossville Launches a New Website! Subscribe Today! - October 04, 2019
Village of Rossville is proud to announce the launch of our new website. Subscribe to our site an... [more...]
The Village of Rossville Mayor is the chief administrator of the Village. The Mayor is an elected 4 year position. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all Village departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by Village Trustees
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the Village operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the Village
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Mayor also works to develop the Village annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the Mayor per the request from Village Council.
120 E Attica St